6.5.05

Illustration friday pic: Mischief

Daily Pic 32 - mischiefA new illustration for the theme of the week in Illustration Friday.
This time I admit I’ve been lazier, because the image comes more or less straight from my Absurdies 3 dingbat, with the little colour touch. Anyway, this was great fun in the old days (with apologies to that window pane owner!)
There was an easier alternative to the stone thrower: a simple elastic band and a small metal piece. We used to take bits from old porch curtains. They were an easy to wear ammunition that you carry on your pocket, charge and shut in no time. I still don’t know why most of the boys didn’t lose en eye or two...

2 comments:

steve said...

The sling-shot, classic ! Y'know, this kinda reminds me of Huckleberry Finn...

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a book I just read called the Kite Runner. Great book, great drawing.